NBA Entertainment imports an XML file supplied specifically by the NBA. The movies that have to be used for this import to work correctly must be downloaded from the NBA. All the instances are originally coded using these movies, so if another movie is used the instances will not be accurate. This import creates rows for team possession, player stats and player minutes for each team in the file.
- Download XML and corresponding movie files from NBA Entertainment web site.
- Choose File > Import > NBA entertainment
- A new timeline will be created with the rows and instances for each team and players.
- Choose File > Link movie to timeline window
- Select the movie that was downloaded from the NBA for this data.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_top_parent_page_id() in /home/sporthelp/public_html/wp-content/themes/tropixel/footer-nav.php on line 27