The Startup Screen will open for you to choose which key Studiocode function you wish to access. Clicking on the function will prompt relevant dropdown menus to navigate to the file you wish to use. Click on the “+” to open a new file. On the right side of the panel will be a list of recently opened items. If the system cannot locate the file listed, a warning symbol inside a yellow triangle will be displayed alongside the file name.
- To create a new Timeline, Drawing Window or Code Window project, click on the relevant item in the top row. When an item is chosen the startup window disappears and file opens.
- Open… When clicked an open file dialog appears and the startup window disappears.
- Import XML… When clicked an import file dialog appears and the startup window disappears. After the XML file is selected, a timeline is created with the imported data.
- Capture… When clicked the capture window opens and the window disappears.
- Recent Files… This displays the Open Recent file list found under the File menu. The section is scrollable. If the system cannot locate the file listed, a warning symbol inside a yellow triangle will be displayed alongside the file name.
The Startup Screen will open by default when Studiocode is launched. The Startup Screen may be hidden by ticking the appropriate box in the General Preferences.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_top_parent_page_id() in /home/sporthelp/public_html/wp-content/themes/tropixel/footer-nav.php on line 27