- New matrix columns sorted by group – When a matrix is made from the timeline or code window, the labels will be sorted by their respective groups.
- Ignore groups for new matrix – This option will cause the matrix not to show the label groups for the labels.
- Row totals are all instances in timeline’s row – Displays the row totals as number of instances as opposed to displaying the total number of labels.
- Remove unused movies when web exporting – When the matrix is exporting live, many movies are created because the cells are constantly updating during the coding process. Enabling this option will clean these movies up during the process. This should remain enabled in most situations, there are a few workflows where the extra movies are desired.
- Export continuous update interval – Sets the interval for which the matrix will export html and movie data, this is useful when exporting only html data.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_top_parent_page_id() in /home/sporthelp/public_html/wp-content/themes/tropixel/footer-nav.php on line 27